Bearville Helper
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heros from long ago!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

Heros from long ago! Empty
PostSubject: Heros from long ago!   Heros from long ago! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Prolouge

our story begins in a mythical land of Devalia, where knights, kings, and queens all reside. Our Heros are Leo, the teams leader, Mia, Leo's BFF, Julia, Leo's crush also the kings daughter. and Alex, a girl whom Leo, and Mia have been friends with for a long time, also an excellent archer! Leo began his knights training when he saved the princess, he is also a boy wizard. his friend Mia, is as quick as a whip, and very intelligent, Julia is smart, as well as beautiful. Leo a boy of 5'10 with messy hair, and a sword, knows he has a BIG Destiny! Mia a girl about 5'4 with longer brown hair is also training to be a wizard. Juila, 5'5 with dark brown eyes, with dark brown hair which was as soft as sheeps wool, and was very long. Alex a friend of Leo's, and Mia's just joined the pack we'll learn about her more later!

Chapter 1
Unicorn Hunting

On a Monday in the first week of July, Leo awoke in his room. The cool fresh air of the higlands around the castle smelled sweet. He looked out his window, and suddenly remembered that him, Mia, and Alex were going Unicorn hunting! He leaped out of bed putting on his clothes, and running down the stairs, he met his mother at the end. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" she asked. "Mom me, Alex, and Mia, are going unicorn hunting today!" he said quickly. "Alright then, don't be out to late." she said to him as he ran to get Mia. Mia had just woken up herself, and was not quite ready. "Hurry up Mia we don't have all day!" bellowed Leo. "I know that but i can't decide what to wear!" she snapped. "Well pick something out fast we have to go!" he continued on. Mia came down about 10 mins later, and they made their way to Alex's House. Evan banged on the door. "Alex come on we have to hurry!!" She opened the door, and said,"fine let's go!" So Leo, Mia, and Alex walked by the castle, where Julia was sitting. Leo waved Hi to Julia, and continued to walk. Julia really liked Leo, and Leo really liked Julia, but they never said anything to each other about it. Julia ran upstaires, and put on her outdoors outfit, and went after them. she said to herself,"i want some adventure those three always have fun!" Entering the woods, Leo saw Unicorn tracks on theground. Just then there was a snapping of a twig. "What was that?" mia asked quietly. The bushes around them started to ruffel. what was it? Just then Alpha Leo's wolf jumped out of the bushes. "Hey boy you scared us!" said Leo in a pant. Suddenly Julia came riding up on her horse Champ. "Hey guys!" said julia. "Your Highness, what are you doing out of the palace?" asked the trio. "I was bored when i saw you lot pass by, and wondered where you were goin." she replied. "I thought you lot looked exciting!" she continued. "Won't your father be angry?" Leo asked timidly. "No he'll never notice i am gone.. he's always making rules, and doing other royal things, he won't even notice i've gone." said Julia. "Alright you can come with us, but you have to be quiet while we look for the unicorn." said Leo quietly. The walk began again, but Alex saw something moving in the woods up ahead. "What's that!?" she squeaked quietly. "What's what?" said leo in return. "Nothing i guess let's keep going." said alex. Just then a Leopard lept out of the brush, and knocked Julia off of her horse. Prepairing to have princess for lunch, the leopard didn't see Leo comming to tackle it. Leo jumped onto the leopard, throwing it away from Julia. Leo drew his sword. taking a swing at it, the leopard hissed, and swang his claws at Leo. Leo sailed into a tree, and Alex took an arrow from her quiver, and shot the leopard. Leo Laying against the tree was hurt, he had blood on his shirt, and could not move. Mia, and Julia picked up the fallen boy, and lifted him onto Julia's horse. it was a good five miles before they would be back at the kingdom, and it was getting dark.

Chapter 2
Dr visits, and Knighthood.

They arrived at Leo's house, Leo's mom ran to get the doctor. When she returned she noticed there was a third girl. "Aren't you the princess?" she asked in shock. "I am, but you can not tell anyone i was here!" said Julia with desperation in her voice. "Your secret is safe with me" she replied.
Nana the doctor arrived, and began treating Leo. She gave him a potion that should stop the pain. Nana was Also a wizard. "You got by with minor injuries!" said Nana with shock. "You should heal in about a week or so." he continued. Just then Julia remembered, she had to get home, she ran out of the house, and made her way back to the castle. She got all of the way to her door, when her father stopped her at the door. "Where have you been all day?" he ask soflty. Julia knew she couldn't lie to her father, and told him everything. "Well that was quiet an adventure!" said her father. "I must meet this boy that saved you!" She agreed to take her father there in the morning.
The next morning, King Cedric, and his daughter Julia, came to Leo's house. King Cedric, was pleased to meet him, and Leo, and Cedric began talking, Cedric asked him what was his dream. he answered it was to be a Knight. He was granted that right, however, Mia, and Alex had to come to. Cedric agreed. The King left, and Julia stayed behind. Leo was still lying on his bed. Julia came, and picked up his head, and layed it on her lap. She stroked his hair, and they talked. She stayed there all day. she came back the next day, and she sang to him. Julia found, that this singing calmed Leo. that was what he needed right now. Julia did this everyday for a week, until Leo was fine again. Mia, and Alex had been searching for the unicorn while Leo was injured. they had found it at a meadow in the woods. Alex, Mia, Leo, and Julia rode out to the spot on the horses. Leo didn't want to kill the Unicorn. He had heard a unicorn was super fast, and super strong. Julia went right out into the field, and the unicorn came to her. Leo, Mia, and Alex stood there in shock. "How did she do that!" they said to her. She answered," i guess it just speaks to me." Julia convinced the Unicorn to be Leo's pet. Knight trainging began the next day. Leo's teacher Canis began teaching him everything about swords, and history of knights. Finally he began sword training, he took to this weapon naturally. He went to the local black-smith, and had a keyshaped sword made. He had a dream about such a sword, but wasn't really sure what it did. Just then Nanicus Nule Nerander wizard of the 49th order, came to help Canis with the training, she taught him everything, being his grandmother, and all. She taught him about how to harness the powers through his sword. the next day the keyblade was ready. Nana, put a spell on the keyblade, so that it would only come to him, and ones he loved. Alpha Leo's wolf, was a smart wolf, and knew he would have to help fight with Leo. he knew that day was comming, when a great battle would be fought.

Chapter 3
Darkness

On the other side of the kingdom, an evil king was planning something.. something evil! King Santis the Evil king longed to have King Cedric’s Kingdom. He hated his brother Cedric, for having such a prosperous country. Justin, was also training a Young knight, and this knight was also training to be a wizard. A dark wizard with the power to control darkness Lexeus, was trainingJustin, to become the next dark wizard. Santis came Justin the knight in training, and told him why he would have to beat Leo. Justin wanted Julia to be his, but Julia disliked him, because he was evil. Justin, and his evil wizard Lexeus began training in the dark arts. He taught him War spells, and spells that were to dark to even say. Lexeus talked with evil king santis, about how they would take the Kings daughter Julia. They conversed about the future of Justin, and how things would play out.
Back at the castle, Julia brushed her hair, as she began to go out that morning. She passed Leo, as he was training, and stared at him for awhile. Leo looked up, and she blushed. Leo smiled back at her. Nanicus taught Leo how to control elements through his keyblade. Leo easily learned. She told him on his journeys that they would become stronger as he learned more. Mia, and Alex waited until Leo was done, and joined him for an adventure in the woods. Mia was walking, when she stepped on a rattle snake, and it bit her. Leo cured the bite, and killed the snake with a fire ball. Mia, said,” Thanks Leo!” Leo kept learning more, and more as the weeks went on. It had been 4 weeks, since he’d become a knight in training. King Cedric, welcomed Leo to the castle for a dinner. Leo arrived at 8 o’clock, and was ready for dinner. They had Chicken, and Potatoes, and Carrots. Leo spent a good 2 hours in the castle, talking with Julia, and Cedric. Cedric told Leo about a ball the was coming up, and told him,” Take Julia to the Ball! I haven’t met another man as good as you!” Leo replied,” I’m only a knight! I can’t be at this Ball!” “Yes you can!” retorted Cedric, “It would be an honor. I’ll supply you with clothes, and everything!” Leo agreed, and left the castle. He dreamed of Julia that night, as he slept.

Chapter 4 Into the woods
Leo, and his friends, entered the woods again. They were just going in the woods for fun, and loved the adventure. Leo took the lead, and sliced through a fallen log, to clear the path. Leo, Mia, and Alex, walked through a meadow, and Mia said to Leo,” You should bring Julia here sometime!” Leo replied,” I was just thinking the same thing!” The team continued on further past the meadow, and into the woods on the other side, of the meadow. When reaching the other side, Mia tripped on a rock, and opened a door in the rock. “Oops!” said Mia with her voice muffled by the ground. “Where does that lead!?” asked Alex with a twinge of fear in her voice. “Well let’s search it.” said Leo boldly. Leo tore a sleeve from his shirt, and rapped it around a stick, and made a torch. He stepped into the cave, Alex, and Mia walked behind him. Mia was still trying to pull the grass from her hair, and wipe the dirt off of her dress. Leo, and the gang arrived at a hallway with Images of Past Kings, and Queens of Devalia. “How far are we from the castle?” asked Leo. “About a mile.” Said Mia. “Hmm this is odd.. why would there be a cave a mile from the castle?” Asked Leo. They continued on through the cave, it came to a dead end. At the end, was a treasure chest. Hanging over the chest was a huge picture. “HEY! They look like us!” blurted out Mia. “Agreed they do!” said Leo. He opened the chest, and inside was something nobody would have guessed. Three swords, and armor with the initials of our Heroes. “Why are our initials on that junk?” asked Mia. “It’s not junk!” said Leo forcefully. “It’s got something to do with these people in the picture!” continued Leo. “Where are we going to find information on these people?” asked Mia. “Probably at the castle library in the History section!” Yelped Alex. “Well what are we waiting for!?” Yelled Leo. “Let’s go!” Leo, Mia, and Alex raced back to the castle. They ran to the library, and looked in the history section. Three hours later, they still hadn’t found anything. “Ok so we haven’t found anything, and it’s getting dark!” sighed Mia. “Yeah well let’s get home.” Said Leo. We can look more tomorrow. They arrived the next morning to the castle to find Julia standing over the books they were using. “What are you doing?” she asked. “Well umm.. we’re looking for some information on a picture we saw.. but you can’t tell anyone” Leo stammered. “Well there goes the neighborhood.” Said Mia sarcastically. “ We don’t want you in on this because you could get hurt!”Leo said. “How is my life any more important than yours!” Julia yelled. “Shhhh!” called the librarian. “Look Julia, your life is more important because you are the princess.” Said Leo. “Fair enough.” She said as the left the library. Leo opened a new book. “THERE’S THE PICTURE!?” he said. “SHHHHHHH” the librarian called again.

Chapter 5 Histories secrets
The gang ran to the only person they could think of. Nanacis Nule Nerander wizard of the first order, and also Leo’s grandma. “Nana check this out!” Leo said as he ran in the room. “Ah the picture of the heroes from back when I was a kid!” She said Where did you all find this?” she said. “We found it in a cave when Mia tripped over a tree root.” said Leo. “Well if you’re looking for it you’ll have to go to the Chalian Empire about 60 miles from here.” Nanacis said. “I haven’t been there in over one-hundred years, so I have no idea what awaits you.” She continued. “We leave in two days gather the supplies, and let’s get ready!” commanded Leo.
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillehelper.forumotion.com

Heros from long ago!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Helper :: Creative Corner :: Writer's Corner :: Evan's Stories-
Jump to: